Track and Field 2018 Race Season
Dates: February 13 - June 10, 2018
Practice Days and Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 5:30pm
Races: Saturdays and / or Sundays (from LA to San Diego with a trip to Phoenix)
Cost: $400 - $450 (with uniform). Reduced rate for second child (-$200). Registration cost includes ALL track meets, coaching fee, track usage fee, team pictures, uniform, tee shirt, jump rope, and other equipment.
Focus: We offer the following programs
- Sprints - 100m, 200m, 400m
- Mid Distance - 400m, 800m
- Long Distance - 1500m, 3000m, and 5ks
- Field Events - Long Jump
- Must attend at least 2 of the 3 weekly practices
- Must commit to the entire season and the weekend races
- Must be motivated to run. This is NOT a fitness program. We are a competitive racing team.
- Age: 7 - 14 (up through 8th grade). We will take younger runners if they show the ability to sustain our practices.
Coaching Philosophy: To naturally develop each athlete's running ability and competitive strategies and to deliver them healthy and happy to high school athletics.